Why Buy from IDC House of Diamonds?
1. Buy from the Source - IDC is a Member of the Israel Diamond Exchange, which tells you a lot: IDC is a quality manufacturer, maintaining the highest standards in the Israeli diamond industry. When you make a purchase from IDC – House of Diamonds, you are buying first-hand, with no middle-men, directly from the source, which means you pay wholesale prices. You can be sure you are dealing with a reliable vendor whom you can maintain a relationship with for generations to come.
2. Honesty and Integrity - To be a Member of the Israel Diamond Exchange a company must possess unquestioned honesty and integrity.
3. Certified Quality - At IDC, diamonds are certified by independent gemology laboratories, and every piece of jewelry carries an international warranty. IDC works closely with the Israel Standards Institute and is recommended by the Ministry of Tourism.
4. Wide Variety - When buying a diamond or diamond jewelry, you need to be able to choose. IDC, as a Diamond Exchange Member, gives you an infinite choice of diamonds: there is virtually no limit to what we can do for you, whether it involves finding the diamond of your dreams or creating the setting you always wanted. When visiting the IDC show room, you will enjoy the largest collection of ready-to-wear diamond jewelry, as well as an exceptional choice of loose diamonds. No jewelry shop could ever offer you this experience.
5. Family Values - IDC is a family business, we are at home at work, and we are happy to welcome you into our house. Returning visitors and customers from all over the world are a reality at IDC. And our round-the-world service provides you with service wherever you are.
6. Education - IDC provides a wonderful opportunity to learn about the glamorous diamond industry:
A visit at the Diamond Exchange provides you with unprecedented exposure to the World of Diamond: Trade history, Polishing techniques in the most technologically advanced Diamond-Exchange in the World, Gemological Laboratories, Ready-to-Wear jewelry, Loose Diamonds…
Our knowledgeable Sales Staff is a mine of knowledge, and they are happy to share it with you.
7. Infinite Design Options - IDC knows no limit to its creativity, or to yours: our professional in-house diamond setters will set the Loose Diamond of your choice in the setting of your dreams, right under your eyes. You can choose from a vast collection of settings, or design the jewelry you want to wear.
8. Grow Your Diamond with IDC - IDC can help you to make your Diamond grow in size and value over time. Our Diamonds are Certified, and we consider them, and you, as part of the IDC Family: you can choose a diamond today, set it in the setting of your choice, wear it for as long as you want, and when you'll come back to us, we will be happy to exchange it for a bigger diamond, within the limits of the budget you will decide to invest.
9. Accumulate Benefits - IDC welcomes its Clients to its Diamond-Club. More advantages await you…
10. No Conflict Here - IDC Diamonds are certified by the Kimberley Process. The Israeli Diamond Industry is one of the best actors in the fight against Conflict Diamonds. We simply do not sell them.
Why are Diamonds a good investment?
Diamonds are a good investment because they remain a rare commodity in good times and bad. The larger and closer to flawless the stone, the greater its value regardless of market conditions, due to the rarity of quality stones.
Another reason for diamonds’ popularity in all market conditions is that diamonds are the precious stone most frequently selected for engagement rings – a tradition that began in the West that is quickly being adopted in Eastern Europe, Asia and Far East Asia. The increase in global demand for diamonds ensures the value will be maintained or increased in the foreseeable future.
Why is it better buying a diamond from the Diamond Exchange?
By purchasing a diamond from a member of the Israel Diamond Exchange, you know you are doing business with someone whose integrity and professionalism are respected by peers with the highest standards in the industry. You can be certain that the prices you pay will be significantly less than retail prices and as close to wholesale prices as the market will allow. You can request all the information you want and obtain answers about the product, its manufacture and handling, its status as a conflict-free diamond and all relevant certification to ensure that you are purchasing exactly what you are paying for.
How can I evaluate Diamonds?
Diamonds are evaluated under a jeweler’s loupe for carat weight, color, cut and clarity. These parameters are evaluated by professional diamantaires from the leading gemology laboratories, including the Gemological Institute of America (GIA) , the European Gemological Laboratory (EGL) , the American Gemological Society (AGS) , and the International Gemological Institute (IGI) . All stones sold by IDC are accompanied by an IDC Certificate <> complete with a photograph of the stone and, if relevant, its setting. The Certificate is used to appraise the value of a diamond for insurance and resale. To evaluate the characteristics of your diamond, ask your jeweler.
How can I order a diamond or diamond jewelry?
Order your diamond or diamond jewelry from IDC by visiting our showroom or our website. Simply contact us to request assistance.
How long is delivery time?
Diamonds may be delivered by overnight or express mail, making it simple for you to have that diamond jewelry gift in hand for that special occasion within just a few days of placing your order. To order, contact us.
What are the most popular diamond cuts used in jewelry?
The variety of diamond cuts is diverse, including the classic round (radiant) diamond, which is popular in engagement rings, as well as square emerald, emerald, Princess, Carré, Baguette, Taper Baguette, Heart, Marquise, Oval and Pear Shaped. The best shape to choose is the one that you like best, not the one that is fashion: Fashion changes, but a diamond is a personal statement.